"ThisIsANoHitZone.org provided the framework for the implementation of a No Hit Zone throughout our agency. From the sample policy and printable materials, to the online training resources the materials provided allowed for an easy and successful transition for our agency to be a No Hit Zone. We couldn't be more happy with the available resources and look forward to hosting a No Hit Zone Family Pledge booth at our family events."
—Amanda Jalensky, Coordinator of Community Services
Family & Children’s Center of La Crosse, Wis. serves children, families and individuals with a continuum of services designed to strengthen families and promote individual well-being, including:
- Child abuse and neglect prevention
- Mental health services (outpatient counseling, day treatment)
- Residential options (treatment foster care, youth homes, respite care)
- Community support programs
- Several outreach initiatives